Young Living Essential Oils are available to purchase and promoted in our studio. These oils are therapeutic grade essential oils without ANY fillers! Young Living oils are cultivated, harvested, and steam distilled to maintain their purity and natural benefits. Essential oils offer a simple way to live healthier and begin to eliminate harmful chemicals from your home.
Laura's favorites include:
- Peace & Calming $32.75 15ml. A gentle, fragrant blend of Tangerine (Citrus nobilis), orange (Citrussinensis), ylang ylang (Cananga odorata), patchouli (Pogostemon cablin) and blue tansy (Tanacetum annuum) specially designed for diffusing. It promotes relaxation and a deep sense of peace, helping to calm tensions and uplift spirits.
- Lavender $30.92 15 ml. (Lavandula angustifolia) is the most versatile of all essential oils. Therapeutic-grade lavender has been highly regarded for the skin. Lavender has been clinically evaluated for its relaxing effects. It may be used to cleanse cuts, bruises and skin irritations. The fragrance is calming, relaxing and balancing -- physically and emotionally.
- Panaway $42.76 5ml. A blend of wintergreen (Gaultheria procumbens), which has an active constituent similar to cortisone; clove (Syzygium aromaticum), which contains eugenol, used by dentists to numb gums; peppermint (Mentha piperita), which is calming for nerves; and helichrysum (Helichrysum italicum), which is soothing for localized discomfort.
- Peppermint $28.29 15ml. (Mentha piperita) is one of the oldest and most highly regarded herbs for soothing digestion. Jean Valnet, M.D., studied peppermint's effect on the liver and respiratory systems. Other scientists have also researched peppermint's role in affecting impaired taste and smell when inhaled. Dr. William N. December of the University of Cincinnati studied peppermint's ability to improve concentration and mental accuracy. Alan Hirsch, M.D., studied peppermint's ability to directly affect the brain's satiety center, which triggers a sense of fullness after meals.
- Thieves $44.41 15ml. A blend of highly antiviral, antiseptic, antibacterial, antiinfectious oils. Includes: clove (Syzygium aromaticum), lemon (Citrus limon), cinnamon bark (Cinnamomum verum), eucalyptus (Eucalyptus radiata), rosemary (Rosmarinus officinalis). Named after a band of Thieves who used essential oils to avoid the Plague while robbing the sick and dying.
- Purification $24.67 15ml. An antiseptic blend of Citronella (Cymbopogon nadus), lemongrass(Cymbopogon flexuosus), rosemary (Rosemarinus officinalis), melaleuca (Melaleuca alternifolia),lavandin (Lavandula x hybrida) and myrtle (Myrtus communis) formulated for diffusing to purify and cleanse the air and neutralize mildew, cigarette smoke and disagreeable odors.
To order please contact Laura at 734-771-4924 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Sponsor ID is 479080