I enjoy learning & experiencing new places! Travel + Education: my life enhancing passions.
Each place I visit, I enjoy experiencing a class or service. Travels include Australia, China, Colombia, France, Hawaii, Ireland, Italy, and many beautiful places in the US (including Hawaii 5 times). Nothing beats the Great State of Michigan!
Recent continuing education classes include:
- Research Recap: the Best Recent Research about Pain, Painkillers, and Massage, Ruth Werner (Ann Arbor, MI)
- Oncology Massage Therapy (Caring for Clients with Cancer), Tracy Walton and Associates (Austin, TX)
- CranialSacral Therapy 1, Binaifer Bugli, Upledger Institute International (Ann Arbor, MI)
- Myofascial Release Technique, Tersa Strayer (Grand Rapids, MI)
- The Global Leadership Summit, Willow Creek Association
- Advanced Certificate, Essential Oil Chemistry & Pharmacology; The actions of aromatic compounds in the body. Robert Tisserand, The International Journal of Professional Holistic Aromatherapy (Boulder, CO)
- The Mystery of Pain, Doug Nelson-NMT Midwest Inc. (Dearborn, MI)
- Precision Neuromuscular Therapy for the Hip, Doug Nelson-NMT Midwest Inc. (Dearborn, MI)
- Holistic College of Dublin (Dublin, Ireland)
- Holy Yoga Instructor, 225 Hour Level